Sunday, April 6, 2008

Step-by-Step Demo of Hair Color Technique : Ribbons #4

Foil Work and Color Choices in applying Ribbons to Your Hair.
An easy technique applied to your own hair by yourself, I know...I used to do it all the time.


When doing foil work in front of a class we use different color foils for different colors within
the foils.....which I have done here, to make it easier for you to picture. In the

Blue foils = Lightener /bleach & 25 Volume


Pink Foils = Level 4 BRV + 17 Vol.


Orange Foils = Red 6RRV + 20Vol



I always try to use at least 2 - 3 or 4 Levels between each color when you want the color to stand out......the other way if you want it subtle..

This brown circle is the top of the head, I get many comments asking to explain myself in many different methods and ways. So here is another way...

i don't know that you can really see the method to my madness, without this !! Parting is a "key" to Ribbons and Slices






















No comments:

Post a Comment