Sunday, January 20, 2008

Celebrity Colorology:Hair Color for the Stars. Or Is It?



























Remember, its a celebrity's job to work and concentrate on their looks - their skin, their body their clothes and especially their HAIR! Your job does not.

The Trick?

Taking the old color out of the hair before applying the new color and doing that . . ever so gently. Using expensive products and going to expensive Salons - it can be quite costly. Removing hair color the way celebrity's do, can start at $400 although it usually hits about $600.- $700. It can also take 2 days! So the time costs money, I'm not putting down the price , I used to do it all the time and I never ever felt overpaid, I promise you. Its a very time consuming job. I also did not get the amounts I am quoting I worked in Malibu you needed to work in town (Beverly Hills, Santa Monica or West Hollywood) to make the top dollars. I could never give up my gorgeous views for the drudgery of driving to town 2 hours {at least} both ways probably - not smart..



Let me teach you how to take the old color out of your hair, the way I do it. Its the exact way that is used on all the celebrity hair, that you see go from; black to white to black again!

I promise.

Start with the next post. . .

KC

Leave word in the Comments section








No comments:

Post a Comment