Sunday, June 10, 2007

AMY WINEHOUSE ROCKS


I fully realize this is a HAIR Blog, so thank God her hair rocks as well



Who the hell is this Woman ? ? ?I haven't heard music like this since....well......since I saw Jimmy Hendrix at the Forum play the guitar with his teeth. That was a man lost in his music and so is this chick
Wow, there is a God . . .

I Tivo-ed her Special on MTV Friday night . . . If you haven't seen it...catch it...although she doesn't have my fav songs on there, she's absolutely F--king incredible
The Killers and Evanescence reinspired me lately
as did Brandy Carlile and Mika
I am just very thankful the music I know and love has not died
and needed to get that - OUT THERE -
any bit i can do to help resurrect it and keep it here...I will do...
i guess that is part of what these Blogs are here for as well. hope I haven't been too serious...
cuz I am not....
serious,
i mean
music inspires me
it has always inspired my hair work...I used to do the hair for various artists for Grammy's/Academy Awards etc... I will break out an old photo and post
check out Amy
let me know what you think..........
..Killer Chemist


No comments:

Post a Comment