Sunday, January 18, 2009

High Lift Blonde vs. Bleach--The Never-Ending Battle . . . Ends

If
you continue to have difficulties deciding
between high-lift blond tint and bleach

here's a copy of a typical email I receive when this color goes out. . . .



On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 8:58 AM, wrote:

Hi! I tried 100A w/ white genie and I'M IN LOVE!! I can't begin to thank you for introducing me to this combination. I got the desired lift without any of the damage or breakage!! Plus the compliments are pouring in. I have random people stop me in the street and ask me how I get my hair so pretty. It's incredible! I would definitely like to order more... I can't wait!!

My Order:
Renbow 100A x 2
White Genie x 2
I live in Miami, FL. Zip:33014
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! (sorry for all the gushing, I just can't contain myself... :D )
xxxxxxxx H.

No comments:

Post a Comment