Thursday, July 23, 2009

KillerStrands Has Grown:1st HairColor Only > Web Store

Come browse the very first hair color /hair health e-commerce site

I'm so sorry I have not kept my Posts up, I am very hopeful with our new store . . . .  it will ease up the amount of emails I must answer and write


Please come visit, shop around. . . .  enjoy yourself. . . .  this is our first attempt. . . be nice.
Most was put together by my very loyal, diligent and sweet staff. . . I am blown away at their kindness. Please, take a minute and thank all 3 of them - there is no way I could have done this alone  . .
All 3 did a whole lot of work - -  for a whole little bit of $$$  ....Andre, Nik and Amber . . . .have been just wonderful in this endeavor.


I never thought I would live to see this day, so this is very enlightening for me


We began with a Blog
Added a Group............(which just passed 1000 members btw)
and finished off with a Store . . . . .

The First  Exclusively HairColor Web store

http://www.KillerStrands.com



Shop shop til you drop . . .
You know the email if you have questions - Killerstrands@gmail.com
I am assuming this will be problem-free.....this is a first for me & us . . . so be patient

No comments:

Post a Comment