Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Soft Opening For TCE From KC ;-)

Does that sentence make sense to you? If not . . . Keep reading.

tce logo final 66

Well, I know its been forever, I know I keep promising and nothing appears . . . {its a lot to do when you don’t feel so hot} but we are attempting to give it a ‘go’.  About 8 days ago I pulled the plug on the whole idea and was conned (politely) into giving it one last shot.

100% honest here - - - I’m running out of Gas, in more than one way. So, I just don’t want to get in over my head and drown. But - - for MC ( my assistant on this project) and for you . . . TCE is here, and ready for you to play with. The whole concept is a complete experiment, never seen or hear of anything like it. One of my passions in life . . .doing things - accomplishing things - - never accomplished  - - before!

TCE is a 2nd Group and a 2nd Store. Why? That answer cannot be given until you join. Once you join,  you will  see…. why…. the secrecy. . Believe me, if  I could have  -- I would - - have….out of sheer simplicity.

TCE – This Changes Everything ….

The Group and Store that will . . . .

tce11

Change everything . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment