Sunday, April 6, 2008

Step-by-Step Demo of Hair Color Technique : Ribbons #3

Across the very first section (above) , you will make an 1/8 - 1/4 '' part which is called a SLICE

the result is below. I am now noticing that I have not zeroed in enough on the parting I am afraid. Well, lets continue & see.
Slices are the Sassoon answer to Highlights.
Me, revealing that one sentence probably dis-owns me permanently from the inside world of Pro Sassoon-ers for the rest of my life.

Now in the very first parting {which involves the hair line surrounding the face} one must do something to 'soften' the harshness ...
a trick I have found helpful? Use the tail comb to separate out 2-3 little pieces of hair , this is how you work the new color into the virgin color. If that doesn'tmakes
Above is the first thin parting, below are the 2 little pieces of hair -- that will be tinted blonde







so above is the part . . . just a thin straight parting ... a "SLICE"

no little stripey highlights...

wait till you see the difference, in the outcome

Its why my business in the Salon ran circles around every others, no one could ever figure out ''why" my color looked different, it just did and it inferiorated them . . . I think you will see when Ronnie's foils are removed and her hair dried.

This is a very simple, very inexpensive technique and until now I never gave it away

so enjoy everyone

enjoy


No . . . we are not done . . . this is only 1/2 way through

I will make you Pro Colorists if its the LAST thing I do!

Killer Chemist

No comments:

Post a Comment