Thursday, October 16, 2008

There Is A 'Hair' God As Well

                                                                                      
October 14, 2008

Sabrina Said:
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the hard work you have put in for this blog. I just colored my hair for the first time using the information you taught me, and it turned out so great that I actually ended up referring about 15 people at work who complimented me to your blog. I will be definitely paying for your consultation!! The products you offer too are just fabulous, you just can't find them anywhere else... and the 15% off is like shipping and tax free on top of your already low prices. I mean they're so competitive to what's at Sally's... and the quality just doesn't compare.I don't know how to express it enough in words, but thank you for all that you have invested here... you are an angel.~Sabrina
 
thank you sabrina, boy did i need that today, Killer Chemist

No comments:

Post a Comment