Monday, December 24, 2007

Tint Brushes for Coloring, Bleaching and Highlights

Shape of Things To HELP: Tint Brushes





These are "my" favorites and actually I even have a favorite BRAND! What a nerd, right?


Wella makes what I feel is the best brand of tint brush, although nearly impossible to locate, most of you will be happy as pie with any of the brands you find in the local beauty supply, so don't worry.
Applying bleach and colour with this type of brush makes life easy - safe and leak-free, so make the miniscule investment and purchase at least 4 of them for multi color applications which we all end up doing at some point.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy 3 in 1 steamer face cleaner and 5X magnifying lamp?

    ReplyDelete