Thursday, June 5, 2008

Killer Hair Photos in Revamped Hair Plog

Amazing 2008 Hair Styles For All Types of Hair

dotcomus_picbg_5009_0_sl

Check out Killer Strands hair PLOG <> it's Pictures + Log thus a Plog!  Which has many cool photos of hair styles, cuts, colors for you to find ideas from, best part? I'm re-starting  posting 2-3 times per week so new styles will be appearing regularly beginning this week. You can even make requests for hair categories in the comments section, like more: "Long Hair", "Brunettes w/multi-blond Ribbons", "Thick hair" or "Redheads" - that type of thing.

http://www.KillerPics.Blogspot.com

The best part ?  You can print them out to pin-up & ponder for your own hair, or . . use them to make your "page" in the Killer Strands Group, showing me/Group the hair color you want. It being nearly impossible for me to help you all if I do not have photos to go off of for the tricky hair color projects.

So many want help but without a before and after photo, I cannot help correctly. Of course, simple procedures can be explained in LEVELS, but am finding many members that need the photos to properly explain their hair situation. I promise its not that hard.To get your hair truly squared away correctly, I need a photo of your hair how it looks now (no face - just hair- side & back) then a photo of where you would like it to be when we get done figuring out what colors you need and what application you should use. These photos will supply a perfect source for you to compile your page and put your "after" photo. This way you will get the proper help from me and my managers here at Killer Strands..The Blog, the Group, the Store & now the PLOG!

No matter what you are looking for, please be sure to go all the way back to the beginning, there is not a day when there isn't at least a couple great photos, it will give you an idea of what is there and what is not. Be sure to point out any categories I have missed, I know there are a few and I want to know .. so its complete.

This site was a project I began way back before I got worse, but now with my new managers (Nik,T & Crisp) to help I can get back to making the whole experience a better one for all.

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment