Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Top 10 Tricks to Changing Hair Color Frequently






Top 10 Tricks to Changing Hair Color

Often & Safely...Often & Safely


  • Put the "Health" of your hair number #1

  • NEVER - EVER use a Boxed Hair Color Kit again

  • Apply "After-Color" treatment for pH Level, following every single color service

  • Follow directions on individual hair manufacturers color tubes-precisely-they're all different. Purchase the best hair color brand you can afford, if you can afford it..acquire Professional Color like: Euro-Wella, Framesi, Schwartzkopf, E-bay has everything, it makes a huge difference...huge.

  • Deep (overnight) condition once/week every week for the rest of your life

  • Use SchwarzKopf's Modulat ; now its called PHANTOM Color Corrector as one & only Color Remover that not only works, but does not damage hair when finished, which allows the changing to continue. This is a huge secret I have let out of the bag, use it!

  • Never change entire hair color more than once in 30 days.( Pro's can do it, you cannot- if there is some unforseen reason this comes up - you must contact me - I will be here to help )

  • Plan Ahead: if dark and going blond, begin the 'shampoo train' (shampooing 4-5-6 times:use lousy shampoo: in one evening: using start/stop method)-remember shampoo is most gentle method for removing hair color>yes it removes 'permanent')

  • When using Lighteners (bleach) use Oil Bleach absolutely as often as possible (changing more frequently & safely > will be your reward!)

  • Plan Ahead (yes, i know its twice) doing radical hair color changes can be fun and possible if you just remember to keep in mind that you have to do something next, which is what many people forget, including hair stylists. Treat your hair kindly, if you do, it will reward you by letting you change the colors as often, as wild or as timid as you want.

I WILL NEVER-EVER USE BOXED HAIR COLOR KITS

I WILL NEVER -EVER USE BOXED HAIR COLOR KITS

I WILL NEVER -EVER USE BOXED HAIR COLOR KITS
I WILL LEARN HOW TO USE THE LEVEL SYSTEM
I WILL LEARN HOW TO USE THE LEVEL SYSTEM
I WILL LEARN HOW TO USE THE LEVEL SYSTEM
any answer I need, i can ask the killer chemist - ANY>WHAT-SO-EVER
any answer I need, I can ask the killer chemist - ANY >WHAT-SO-EVER
any answer I need I can ask the killer chemist - ANY > WHAT-SO-EVER
I encourage "comments" so everyone can learn... if you're a lurker ...
...don't feel comfortable...
...my private email: Killerstrands@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment